We're Doing This! - new 12 week weight loss challenge

kcthatsme
kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
edited July 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 14 long term challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "We're Doing This!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from July 13 to October 5. Just in time for Halloween! Our weigh ins will be on Mondays. You can weigh in early (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on 7/9!
I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
Mini Goal Measurements
What You Do That Can Help Others...
NSVs
Exercise!
Articles and Videos
This and That
Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group.

Welcome!

Kristen

P.S. Please don't go to the group, to get an invite there. I get so many that do that, and then don't actually accept, that your name might end up down the list where I don't see it until after the challenge has started.

Replies

• Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Hi Kristen! I love doing your challenges! Please sign me up!
  • kalbo798
    kalbo798 Posts: 58 Member
    I'd like to join.
  • Biancabhi
    Biancabhi Posts: 24 Member
    I wanna join! I need lots support and am willing to give in return! Do we have to post anything to start?
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    I would love to join!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    I'd love to join in! I've been slacking lately and mostly just maintaining my weight but I have about 35lbs to lose to my goal weight so I need some extra motivation!
  • drywall_painter
    drywall_painter Posts: 321 Member
    I'd like to join, I recently gained 12 pounds due to an injury.
  • SJKCincy
    SJKCincy Posts: 1 Member
    I'd like to join
  • chugo
    chugo Posts: 3 Member
    Please include me with your group. Sounds fantastic! I've lost a bunch, but have been stuck now for three years. Thanks!
  • kaytpierce
    kaytpierce Posts: 1 Member
    I want to join!
  • strongjess1980
    strongjess1980 Posts: 43 Member
    I'd like to join! I've never done a challenge on here yet, this should be interesting.
  • I want to join. I have been needing to get serious about this and this sounds perfect.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    And... We're off! Everyone, up to this post, has been sent an invite. :-) To find it, click on the "Community" tab and then look down and to the right. You will see a bell. Click on that and it will be there.
  • maybebeccadough
    maybebeccadough Posts: 49 Member
    I'd like to join! I have a work challenge that's similar (next round may even start at the same time), so this will make me accountable in more arenas, which sounds like a good thing to me.
  • dejiharris5
    dejiharris5 Posts: 9 Member
    I want to join!
  • StotheAndy
    StotheAndy Posts: 48 Member
    Never done a challenge. New to MFP. Love to give it a shot. I'm in.
  • kianaoreilly
    kianaoreilly Posts: 134 Member
    I would love to join in!
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    I'd like to join
  • KellyLotus33
    KellyLotus33 Posts: 9 Member
    I'd like to join
  • aoneil618
    aoneil618 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I would like to join! :)