motivation

Options
Hello I'm in need of some encouragement with my weight loss journey. Any motivation will be appreciated!!

Replies

• sweetnickyy
    sweetnickyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I would say in order to see the change in your health and body. Consistency and discipline is the KEY to a better you. Always remember that a lil goes a long way. Meaning many small reps is just as successful in seeing accomplishments and you don't have to go so hard in your workouts to see results. I hope this helps some, oh and last tip don't get distracted from your goals . ppl may not always support what you want to do but remember why your doing this and that should help you to stay the course. Be encouraged B)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    For me ,.motivation came from habit. At first i had to force my self to get up and be active and log my food. After a little while of making myself do it,.it became part of my daily routine. Once something is part of my daily routine, i could do it without giving it much thought. It became much easier.
    So just do it until it becomes part of your daily routine! It gets easier: )