Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

In high school the person above you is...

Options

Replies

• MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    QAPmom wrote: »
    That's kinda *kitten*.

wrong person. We both hit "send" at the same time. Lol

@Jersey__Devil the wannabe "Hero" huh? Calm your tits guy! It's all fun & games. You can only say the same *kitten* so often. Then it dies down... Spice it up.

no hero. that was just messed up.

It's fine it was meant for me anyways.

It was meant for you, but was suppose to be a joke and make things a little more "exciting" than just the whole: jock, smart guy, nerd BS. Lol! Which, I saw your response back to me :D

Let's just try not to all get butt hurt..that would be nice. :)
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    That's kinda *kitten*.

@Jersey__Devil the wannabe "Hero" huh? Calm your tits guy! It's all fun & games. You can only say the same *kitten* so often. Then it dies down... Spice it up.

It was meant for you, but was suppose to be a joke and make things a little more "exciting" than just the whole: jock, smart guy, nerd BS. Lol! Which, I saw your response back to me :D

The guy that didn't get a free bj from me
  • GFitMan
    GFitMan Posts: 6,767 Member
    Options
    he's reminiscing again Bwhahahaha
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    friendly to all clicks
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    That's kinda *kitten*.

Sorry fun and games are one thing, insinuating some one is a slut is another. I am a respectful woman and I just don't appreciate that.

Class, not trash.
  • MShayne2414
    Options
    That's kinda *kitten*.

The guy that didn't get a free bj from me

True....but, it only cost me a free school lunch. So, I still faired pretty well. Lmao! :DB)
  • pandacutie372
    pandacutie372 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Probs just popular for looks
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    That's kinda *kitten*.

Sorry fun and games are one thing, insinuating some one is a slut is another. I am a respectful woman and I just don't appreciate that.

Class, not trash.
    Lol he didn't mean it for you he meant it for me and I guess his idea of being funny is just being vulgar. Im not bothered because I know I'm not a slut already
  • MShayne2414
    Options
    Everyone is skipping @Tialuna18!! Lol!

@Tialuna18 the girl who ignored the *kitten* talk and just went about her business. Lol :D
  • GFitMan
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    friendly to all clicks

I went to a military high school - there were no chicks :'( - i'm making up for lost time :D

• asianfashionista86
    edited July 2015
    Options
    GFitMan wrote: »
    friendly to all clicks

I went to a military high school - there were no chicks :'( - i'm making up for lost time :D

She said cliques the guy that misread things and relayed the wrong information lol
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    That's kinda *kitten*.

Class, not trash.
    Lol he didn't mean it for you he meant it for me and I guess his idea of being funny is just being vulgar. Im not bothered because I know I'm not a slut already

i have no problem with vulger, but he should have made it clear who he was talking to. Seemed to everyone that he was talking to someone who posted in this conversation for the first time and didn't deserve to think it was about her...that's all.
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    Everyone is skipping @Tialuna18!! Lol!

@Tialuna18 the girl who ignored the *kitten* talk and just went about her business. Lol :D
    yeah bro.. I was starting to feel like I was gonna just give up lol

@GFitMan clicks hunny not chicks lol
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    That's kinda *kitten*.

Class, not trash.

i have no problem with vulger, but he should have made it clear who he was talking to. Seemed to everyone that he was talking to someone who posted in this conversation for the first time and didn't deserve to think it was about her...that's all.

Oh so now that it's about me everyone is suddenly ok with it I see how it is lol.... But yeah I'd rather be called a slut than see someone else wrongfully being called a slut anyday.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    That's kinda *kitten*.

Class, not trash.

Oh so now that it's about me everyone is suddenly ok with it I see how it is lol.... But yeah I'd rather be called a slut than see someone else wrongfully being called a slut anyday.

haha nah... but you two seem to know each other.
  • GFitMan
    Options
    That's kinda *kitten*.

Class, not trash.

wouldn't be ok with me babe

• s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Definately a jock!
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    That's kinda *kitten*.

Class, not trash.

haha nah... but you two seem to know each other.
    Actually I don't know him at all but I figured I'd just ignore it.
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    GUYS...WERE GONNA BREAK THE THREAD CAUSE SOMETHINGS GONNA GET OUT OF LINE AND A MOD WILL DELETE IT. : ( I agree the comment was stupid but lets just move past it no one agreed with the statement what so ever. Let's just play
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    GUYS...WERE GONNA BREAK THE THREAD CAUSE SOMETHINGS GONNA GET OUT OF LINE AND A MOD WILL DELETE IT. : ( I agree the comment was stupid but lets just move past it no one agreed with the statement what so ever. Let's just play

True dat

You're the girl that breaks up fights