Jillian's 30 Day Slimdown in July

Options
amlygo
amlygo Posts: 126 Member
I'm currently doing the 30 DS this month but I'm going to do the 30 day slimdown next month. Anyone want to do it with me?\
Here's the schedule using 3 of Jillian's DVDs

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 7 - OFF!
DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 14 - OFF!
DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 26 - OFF!
DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

Replies

• kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    oooh! I like this. I will have to try it! Right now I am doing Jillian's Body Revolution but might have to go into this in the fall! Thanks for posting! :)
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I like this schedule. If I can find all the workouts on youtube I will do it.
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I'm in! I have all the DVD's except Quick Trouble Zones. Suggestions for a sub activity?
  • _CrepeSuzette_
    _CrepeSuzette_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I'm in! I have all the DVD's except Quick Trouble Zones. Suggestions for a sub activity?

I've just got that Quick Trouble Zones is NMTZ without the foor workout :happy: :
    http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=0x22241x30635821

At the moment i'm doing NMTZ+BFBM on alternate days, in July i'll have to study for my exams but i'd like to join the scheduling... i will see if i'll be able to join you! :smile:
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ok, cool, thanks. NMTZ and BFBM are no joke. I could barely do them before I did Body Revolution and now I can do them ok.
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this over June and I really enjoy the variety and the way the workouts have been mixed up. You can download all the videos from you tube - quick trouble zones is just the circuits that don't use the floor from no more trouble zones. Go for it - I highly recommend it.
  • _CrepeSuzette_
    _CrepeSuzette_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ok, cool, thanks. NMTZ and BFBM are no joke. I could barely do them before I did Body Revolution and now I can do them ok.

How Body Revolution is?
    I'm curious about it, btw i will stick to BFBM+NMTZ until the end of the summer and then i'll decide which workout i will do next :wink:
    Months ago i did 30DS and then RI30... the 'jump' from a 25-30minutes workout to a 50-55 min one has been shocking :sick:
    But i have to say that now i'm enjoying both much more than the first workouts i did :smile: .
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies -

I just started doing the 30 Day Shred and If I can find all of the videos I would love to do it with you ladies!
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm confused....is quick trouble zones and no more trouble zones the same thing?
  • futurereporter88
    Options
    Okay i saw the no floor comment....so you mean do No More Trouble Zones but not the floor exercises in that video for the Quick Trouble Zone??

Lol Sorry
    I'm confused....is quick trouble zones and no more trouble zones the same thing?
  • futurereporter88
    Options
    Nevermind, everyone, nevermind! I have got it all figured out :smile:

In case anyone else is slow like me, then Quick Trouble Zones is just Circuits 1, 3, and 4 from No More Trouble Zones.

Pheww! took me long enough :blushing:
  • zoejuju1
    zoejuju1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sure would like to try this - if I can find all the videos. Count me in!
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    This actually looks like an intense good plan to keep the body guessing, going on hols at the end of july and just after finishing the shred myself, may take up this plan :)
  • pedsnure
    pedsnure Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • amlygo
    Options
    bumping to say I made a group for this if anyone is interested

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14987-jillian-s-30-day-slimdown-july-2013
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    im on day 3 so just did nmtz and died! Its a tough workout but took 2 water breaks and pushed through even when a 2 yr old boy was sat on my tummy during floor work! Im seeing my dad and his wife for a 2 day visit 25th july so im working hard to look better by then. Im dreading bfbm as its so much cardio but Im going to finish this challenge!
  • amlygo
    Options
    bumping to see if anyone else is interested
  • amlygo
    Options
    just bumping one more time since it's almost July (can't believe that!)
  • alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    As a general question, what is the advantage to doing this over a regular 30 day shred rotation? More variety?
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I joined the group cause it looks like an awesome plan :) Bumping!