Restarting app but have mobility issues

Options
hello. Well I am restarting this app. But exercise is difficult as can't walk very far. Anyone similar?
Need to lose 50lbs!
Friends and support needed. Thanks

Replies

• nutty192
    nutty192 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello bagpuss fan! When I started on mfp I was 3 stone overweight, and could not walk due to severe sciatica. Mfp has remade my life! I have lost 35 lbs, and can now walk up to 4 miles, in total, in a day. My friends have been very helpful to me , and I would love you to be a friend. Maybe I can help and encourage you.
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm in similar situation to you. Joined here last July...lost about 40 lbs through diet alone...then there was a bereavement in the family,,, I went off track and well gained back over a stone! So here I am back into this again, just started back with a new focus this week. Feel free to add me as a friend. Have been outta work going on 2 years now with severe lower back pain. Have had many hospital procedures and none have helped. On top of this I'm going in for surgery next week for broken bone in foot so exercise right now is a no no for me. Only thing I was able to do was hydrotherapy. So I'm back on here with a bang and trying to focus on diet alone. It's tough...but I did it last year...I can do it again. Best of luck with your journey, perhaps we can help each other along