just starting

deselle22
deselle22 Posts: 13 Member
I started a week ago with exercising everyday, eating less portions ,at most 1200 calories a day,less carbs more fruits ,a lot of water ,green tea ,lemon and water ,in fact everything in e text book .I can't wait to see.results ,weighed today and I had lost a pound 49 more to go!

Replies

• 4Deepak
    4Deepak Posts: 15 Member
    I plan to start today. Lots of veges and protein. Low carbs.
    Do not know if I should be cutting back on fruit because of the sugars. Thoughts?
  • AVT78
    AVT78 Posts: 39 Member
    deselle22 wrote: »
    I started a week ago with exercising everyday, eating less portions ,at most 1200 calories a day,less carbs more fruits ,a lot of water ,green tea ,lemon and water ,in fact everything in e text book .I can't wait to see.results ,weighed today and I had lost a pound 49 more to go!

Great job! Your doing awesome

bhasin1954 wrote: »
    I plan to start today. Lots of veges and protein. Low carbs.
    Do not know if I should be cutting back on fruit because of the sugars. Thoughts?

I'm starting today too. Not the first time I've started again but I figure if I keep trying I will get this right. :-)

Good luck to everybody
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,267 Member
    Way to go! Keep it up!! Remember that you are in charge of what you put in your mouth and you are going to accomplish this weight loss. Reward yourself when you feel it is needed and indulge yourself and share your success with those you love!!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    4Deepak wrote: »

Unfortunately, MFP does not distinguish between natural sugars and processed sugars. There are no limits to the natural sugar levels you can/should eat. The sugar maximum is meant for processed sugars only.
    If your sugars are coming from natural sources (fruit) and if you have no medical condition that requires limiting natural sugars, you can ignore the sugar levels. Enjoy your fruit.

Way to go, deselle22!!!