Sports bra

Options
Favorite sports bra for busty women? I'm nursing, so my cup size varies some throughout the day,

Replies

• MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    HOW busty? I like Victoria's Secret Invincible right now, but it only goes up to DDD. Would not have cut it nursing for me. Would have had to go to Panache or Freya.
  • FatStephanie15
    FatStephanie15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    d-Dodd most of the time. Does that have wires? I loathe wired bras
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    d-Dodd most of the time. Does that have wires? I loathe wired bras

Correctly-sized wired bras are FAR more comfortable than others. If it's uncomfortable, it's sized wrong. I sleep in mine sometimes. :) You might need to go to Nordstrom's to get a proper fitting.
  • ellensarinas
    ellensarinas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New Balance = THE BEST! I'm a 34D and I don't think I'll ever go back to a different brand
  • MissKrueger
    MissKrueger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 F/G and I wear a regular bra under a sports bra (a size too small since they stretch) any time I'm going to be doing any running or working out.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 F/G and I wear a regular bra under a sports bra (a size too small since they stretch) any time I'm going to be doing any running or working out.

Similar, I wear 2 sports bras. I'm a D.
  • CharlotteRose82
    CharlotteRose82 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I use a shock absorber bra and I'm in the ff's
  • twofastdogs
    twofastdogs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem - hard to keep the "girls" contained, and I get chafing along the elastic. I just bought a CW-X Stabilyx which has been surprisingly comfortable (no wire). Moving Comfort makes some good ones as well.