Small Victories Matter!

Options
PHStevenson
PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
I am not going to be posting any pictures because I am still not where I want to be ( I have a long way to go) and I don't physically see a change in my before and after but I have been eating healthier and counting calories! I joined MFP about 58 days ago and have logged my calories EVERYDAY since. My starting weight was (ekkk) 260 and I am not down 30 lbs! This is huge for me. I have to celebrate every small victory so I don't give up. I have got to make myself see that what I am doing is working! Thanks everyone for the support and the great success stories. They keep me motivated :)

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!!!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, great job!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You should celebrate that victory. It's a huge victory! I celebrated 25 lbs by buying a Garmin fitness tracker! Keep up the AWESOME work!
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's not a small victory - it is a great achievement. I have lost a similar amount from a similar starting weight and people are starting commenting on my loss.
    You say you do not see a change but do you feel healthier? - I am finding doing simple things like bending, doing up shoelaces etc. a lot easier now that 30 pounds has gone.
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I made myself start this journey by buying a Garmin Fitness Tracker :) Thanks guys!! Then encouragement means so much :)
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That's a great success!
    Keep up the great work!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You should measure as well that's also a great way to help you stay on track
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!