Mid Week Gain

Options
Hulbert0089
Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
edited July 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Had two days during the Holiday that I went a few hundred cals over my budget. MFP added another 1200 cals available from FITBIT which I normally never use, but stayed under this total. It was the beers. :) Jumped on the scale after these two days and was 5lbs over my logged weight 3 days prior. It looks like my 12 week streak of losing weight is in danger.

Replies

• eved305
    eved305 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It happens to me too if I go over specially with "bad foods" like salty things. It just water weight from the beer it will come off in the next few days. Usually takes me 2-3 days to get back to prior weight.
  • kimstewart2212
    kimstewart2212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This happens to me all the time all I have to do is go out for a meal and I'll gain 5lbs it's water/bloat too much of the good stuff just make sure you get back on track and don't let it get you down! You've got to still enjoy yourself otherwise you'd crack up!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not linear. Some weeks you do everything right but maintain—or even gain. Others you lose a whole lot in a "whoosh." All that matters is a downward trend.

If (and only if) you enable negative calorie adjustments in your diary settings, eating back your Fitbit adjustments mean you're eating TDEE minus deficit.

You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users