Hey - would love encouragement/support

Options
bellajan17
bellajan17 Posts: 208 Member
Hi! I'm starting back today and would love to build some community support! I weighed myself today and I'm the heaviest I've ever been. I physically feel miserable, I am not happy with the way that I look, and I shy away from new experiences because I either think I can't do it or will look awful doing it (I know, I have to change the way I think too...its a process...lol). I came on here one time and saw a post from someone saying that she didn't need support and we shouldn't either and other people backed her on her statement. Granted, I need to do this for myself and have my own self control, but I need people to see me, see my results, see my struggles and encourage me through it all - that's who I am. So, if you would like to help me and be my friend in this, I would love it! Hope you have a great day!

Replies

• Vmmartin1026
    Vmmartin1026 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi! This is my second time trying out MFP. I lost 30lbs the first time but gained most of it back. MFP works if you have enough motivation!
  • Vmmartin1026
    Vmmartin1026 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if my whole message went through o_O anyway I can send you a FR! Lol
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started to log more frequently.
  • hopemae2
    hopemae2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Support of is huge. You can friend me