Hallo. I'm teh new.

Options
Hello everyone, after a few days of creeping on the message boards I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Annie, 27, Scotland and hoping to lose rather a lot of weight! I have had vague notions of doing this in the past but usually wasn't able to fully look myself in the eye, appreciate where I was and all the things I would have to change in order to get to where I want to be. I am doing that now and it feels pretty good and pretty different to other times.

I have always loved eating healthy food, but the problem is that I'd like to eat and drink everything else in between as well! I feel better already though I haven't had my first weigh in (had to buy scales can you believe) and I am enjoying all the healthy choices and abstinence I have experienced already.

MFP tells me I should be reaching my goal weight next year and I am feeling optimistic!

So, yes, Hello!

Replies

• broham11
    broham11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me :) I'm just starting this back up again so I could use an encouraging friend!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I too am in Ecosse. Livingston to be exact.

Happy to make new friends, support, encourage and generally have a load of fun as well.

Anyone can feel free to add if they think I am worth it....LOL