Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Recomp Workout Plan (Maybe?)

2»

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    jmule24 wrote: »
    Helping the user I quoted to know that OP is not new to lifting. Next question?

Per community guidelines; if you have nothing helpful to add to the OP, please move along.

So, what do you have to help the OP?

I'm helping reassert the fact that OP is not new to lifting. Next question?
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member

Per community guidelines; if you have nothing helpful to add to the OP, please move along.

I guess I wasn't aware OP suffered from memory loss.......

• _incogNEATo_

I don't get it?
  • jmule24

I don't get it?

I've asked you what you have to help the OP, you keep saying that he isn't a beginner lifter....... I'm quite certain that doesn't help the OP, unless he suffers from memory loss........

He was asking for a lifting plan that would help him while doing a recomp.
  • _incogNEATo_
    So where is banter back and forth between you and I, gifs, and memes playing a role in helping OP either?

Are you saying it doesn't help the OP by clarifying to other users what the OP has already mentioned? Less confusion = better suggestions, no?
  • jmule24
    So where is banter back and forth between you and I, gifs, and memes playing a role in helping OP either?

Are you saying it doesn't help the OP by clarifying to other users what the OP has already mentioned? Less confusion = better suggestions, no?

He's already been given multiple lifting programs that directly and/or indirectly will help his specific goal. Your post was not needed. Just my opinion......

• _incogNEATo_

He's already been given multiple lifting programs that directly and/or indirectly will help his specific goal. Your post was not needed. Just my opinion......

Duly noted