10 Benefits of Drinking Coffee - For you COFFEE LOVERS!

Options
2»

Replies

• igpage1992
    igpage1992 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Studies have not actually showed all these claims are true. You also have to remember that correlation doesn't mean causation. Please explain to me how people who drink coffe are less likely to suffer from skin cancer... That makes no scientific sense.
    Hey, I'm a coffee drinker and I wish all these things were true - sadly they're not though. You have to be realistic. Coffee could also promote sleep disorders, has the tendency to affect your REM sleep (most important cycle of sleep), dependency is a big issue, along with others. Let's not forget that caffeine is a drug after all... Let's treat it like it
  • griffinca2
    griffinca2 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Love my coffee<3 :p !
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    igpage1992 wrote: »
    Studies have not actually showed all these claims are true. You also have to remember that correlation doesn't mean causation. Please explain to me how people who drink coffe are less likely to suffer from skin cancer... That makes no scientific sense.
    Hey, I'm a coffee drinker and I wish all these things were true - sadly they're not though. You have to be realistic. Coffee could also promote sleep disorders, has the tendency to affect your REM sleep (most important cycle of sleep), dependency is a big issue, along with others. Let's not forget that caffeine is a drug after all... Let's treat it like it

Party pooper! :D
  • BeginnersBootcamp
    BeginnersBootcamp Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Suppresses my appetite when I cant get to my healthy food right away! ❤