Ugh!! Started off so well

And finished the day 700 calories over my daily goal!!! I snacked and snacked and snacked some more. Ugh

Replies

• procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Log it & move on. One day will not kill you- just don't give up!!
  • melissaf0405
    melissaf0405 Posts: 67 Member
    Thanks I know you are correct in just hate that I let myself lose control like that.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Log it and move on. Stuff happens. It's not the end of the world. :)
  • JRitaK
    JRitaK Posts: 62 Member
    I know exactly how you feel. But just log it and move on, like everyone is saying. Vow to do better tomorrow. Exercise a bit harder tomorrow. It will make you feel better. It's what I do. All about finding balance. It'll be alright =-)
  • melissaf0405
    Thanks it's just so frustrating that I get so out of control!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    700 calories won't make a difference in the long run. Enjoy what you ate, log it, and try not to make a habit of it. At worst, you probably just ate near maintenance today.
  • melissaf0405
    Thanks for your support I went over today again only by about 150 cals not 700 but will definitely do better tomorrow!!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    I know the feeling
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    You logged your food today. You are a step ahead of the game just for that. Don't think "I give up", think "This is gonna take a bit longer but I'm going to get there"
  • melissaf0405
    Thanks for your support I went over today again only by about 150 cals not 700 but will definitely do better tomorrow!!