What are you proud of?

Options
So I way over did it this weekend with food and booze and I didn't even log any of it. =/ I was feeling pretty bad about it earlier today but I ate pretty well today and spent about an hour and a half at the gym. I walked/ran and did some weight training and I feel so much better.

It really helps to just put your mess ups behind you and keep going forward. Jump back on that wagon. I'm proud of myself.

What are you proud of?

Replies

• AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to eat a 230 calorie Vector bar last night right before bed and I resisted. I've also just gotten back to logging and been doing it consistently for a week and a half now. I've managed to stay under my calorie goal most of the days too!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    After being off of exercise for a few weeks while healing from surgery i didn't gain any weight. I am thrilled that I kept my eating under control. now that I'm back to exercising I'm feeling great!
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Being able to wear a size 12 jean again. More recently, actually making it to the top of a Mayan pyramid. ^_^;
  • kat_princess12
    kat_princess12 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Only lost 2 pounds in a full month. But a dress that I'd ordered around the time I started trying to lose wouldn't zip when I received it, and this weekend it did!
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My wedding gown to renew my vows two weeks ago was 4 sizes smaller than my wedding gown I wore 12 years ago.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    My back and shoulders. I worked hard to develop those muscles!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I resisted the cookies at my work lunch. :)
  • ThatBassoonChick
    ThatBassoonChick Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that my current calorie intake for the day is -110. Don't worry! I fully intend on eating at least 1,000 more calories today! But today I've officially burned off the bowl of cereal I had for breakfast, which I think is pretty neat.

I'm also proud that today I managed to actually go out and run . . . and ran just under a mile and a half in 15 minutes, something I didn't think I'd be able to do since I've been a couch potato since I graduated high school.
  • Mgtei
    Mgtei Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that my healthy habits help me find the confidence to try other new things and meet new people.

And when doing new things gives me anxiety, I'm learning to recognize the feeling for what it is and realize that I don't have to eat if I'm not hungry.

Oh, and am proud that I've started to feel and recognize actual slight real hunger pangs before mealtimes!
  • SJMask89
    SJMask89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the negative influences in my life that I have over come. The tougher the battle the sweeter the victory.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I am proud that at 50 - I can still play sports at a level that keep much younger players asking to join their teams !!
  • Fivefarthings
    Fivefarthings Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been working night shifts this week and even though I've stopped off for a coffee, I have resisted my usual family sized bag of sweets/chocolate plus crisps and a snack bar that I would normally have. This is the reason why I'm the size I am and for so long it was a habit that if I couldn't get the garage before it closed, I actually used to feel a bit panicked! I am so proud that I've managed to break this bad habit, long may it continue!
  • wochlikgm
    wochlikgm Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of keeping to the calorie targets of this site, and it is showing up on the scale.
    Today I downsized a pizza for one. I usually have a large, but today I had a medium. A quick mental calculation shows that the small pizza (24cm vs 30cm) has only 64% of the calories of the big pizza.