160 pounds later !! =]

Options

Replies

• jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. Was the 1700 calories what MFP gave you for a 2 pound a week loss or was it just a figure that you felt comfortable eating?
  • Shivneel23
    Shivneel23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    magairlin wrote: »
    congratulations - keep up the great work- so you don't put it back on- really impressive

Haha thank youu <3 ..haha yeah im still following my diet ..cheat day is next month :#
  • dorkigoddess
    dorkigoddess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job! I hope to do as well as you have!
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    :#
    jamesha100 wrote: »
    Awesome work. Was the 1700 calories what MFP gave you for a 2 pound a week loss or was it just a figure that you felt comfortable eating?

Naa MfP gave me around 2500 calories to use for 2 pounds per week .. I figured it out myself ..as 1700 is enough for me to lose ..im incrasing it to 2500 calories or around that region as guna try and maintain this weight now.just working on strength now :)
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    Good job! I hope to do as well as you have!

Thank you :) im sure you'll do way better than me ..just put in the effort and everything will be just fine :#
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    :#
    Great job! That's a lot of weight for 6 months. How many calories a day did you eat? What kind of exercise?

I do. Alot of running #roadrunning
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story. Thank you for sharing. You have done exceptionally well. Awesome job!
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    Wii_Player wrote: »
    Such an inspiring story. Thank you for sharing. You have done exceptionally well. Awesome job!

Thank youu :) ...
  • Bilderknipser
    Bilderknipser Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, very impressive :). Congrats!!
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    Wow, very impressive :). Congrats!!

Thankk youuu :#
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    YOU DID IT!!!!!! Nice job!
  • lcflor
    lcflor Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You look fantastic! I think I made the mistake of trying to do both a few months ago and it backfired. Anyway, congratulations and wish me luck on mine!

quote="Shivneel23;10204552"] :# Sooo 8 months from today , i weighed in at 142 kgs (around 315 pounds ) .today after a lot of struggle and hardwork, i weigh in at 82 kgs (around 180 pounds) I was actually in tears when i saw i reached my goal weight . It took a lot out of me ..i don't know how but i did it ..I'm actually so proud of myself.. Yeeaaah !!! i did it =D ke8qrl2uqtel.jpg[/quote]

• Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    alli4god wrote: »
    Awesome job!

Thank you :)
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    lcflor wrote: »
    You look fantastic! I think I made the mistake of trying to do both a few months ago and it backfired. Anyway, congratulations and wish me luck on mine!

quote="Shivneel23;10204552"] :# Sooo 8 months from today , i weighed in at 142 kgs (around 315 pounds ) .today after a lot of struggle and hardwork, i weigh in at 82 kgs (around 180 pounds) I was actually in tears when i saw i reached my goal weight . It took a lot out of me ..i don't know how but i did it ..I'm actually so proud of myself.. Yeeaaah !!! i did it =D ke8qrl2uqtel.jpg

[/quote]

Goood luck :#<3 .. And thank you.. I know you will do way better than me :)

• nerdygymrat9
    nerdygymrat9 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Holy crap dude your transformation is amazing! You are almost half of the weight that you used to be! This is really quite inspiring :smile: I saw that you did mostly cardio and then towards the end you started doing some strength training but just wondering what your diet was like?
  • 3stepsahead
    3stepsahead Posts: 56 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Inspirational af you look great mate , good job.
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    Holy crap dude your transformation is amazing! You are almost half of the weight that you used to be! This is really quite inspiring :smile: I saw that you did mostly cardio and then towards the end you started doing some strength training but just wondering what your diet was like?

Thank you man :smile:

My diet was on a 1706 calorie goal .. 35 % carb and 40 % protein .. I went clean as possible with 1 cheat meal per month :smile:

Hope it helps
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    Inspirational af you look great mate , good job.

Thankk youuuuu
  • jessedcg
    jessedcg Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!