I need exercise friends !

Options
I need some motivation friends! It's hard to keep yourself focus with so many things out there that distract you. . . Please add me if you are trying to login everyday and workout at least 5 times a week.
Don't give up!

Replies

• melissaf0405
    melissaf0405 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I do cardio 6-7 days a week and am looking to add some strength training this week.
  • KFraz02
    KFraz02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log daily & exercise 5-7 days per week. I am needing more supportive buddies!
  • mama222bfit
    mama222bfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me! I can always use some more support!
  • wosslogic
    wosslogic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do cardio every day, but I am brand new it at it. If anyone is starting a daily run routine, add me! Right now I am just at 30 minutes of jogging 6 days a week.
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    YES! I am in the same boat. Totally need the accountability of going to the gym more. Will be adding you and anyone else! =D Have a good day y'all!!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I log exercise every day and keep my diary as accurate as possible. I'll hit 150 days on this journey next week and have no plans to stop--ever. Please feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I do a mix of cardio, strength training, and the occasional Insanity workout and yoga. Feel free to add me, I could use more accountability buddies as well!

I swear, 95% of my friends list hasn't logged on in months. :(
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I swear, 95% of my friends list hasn't logged on in months. :(

This! I just made a post about it. It's awful.

I'm 21, love lifting and do cardio a few times a week. I eat very clean, and loooove to cook and be as creative as possible with fresh food. I try to stay as active as possible! I've lost over 60 lbs all together and would love some new motivational friends as well :) feel free to add me if you want!