My nsv?

Options
mandeenicoleb
mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
Well it's minor, but I wore a belly shirt (my main pic) on Friday for my friend's birthday. I always get so self conscious. I kept feeling like someone who shouldn't have been wearing that outfit. Usually when my friends take these random pictures I look at them and think I need to lose weight. My friend posted the pictures up and I didn't hate them! Yes, I had a weird face in a few but I actually felt like my body looked fine. That's my NSV. After weeks of frustration with the scale.

Replies

• mandeenicoleb
    Options
    z1kv.jpg

The goofy pic with closed eyes to go along with it. My friend to the left of me has also been doing an amazing weight loss job!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Your body looks great

I own a few belly shirts but I always wear them with tank tops or something underneath because of how my body looks.
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    Thanks! I'm sure you'll feel like wearing them without the tank top in no time! You've been doing a great job.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! congratulations on feeling good in your skin!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!