WILL I STILL LOSE SOME WEIGHT?

Options
2»

Replies

• jaysanchez4
    jaysanchez4 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    CICO.

But out of curiosity, why 2003? Why not 2000 or 2005?

Sorry it's actually 2010 calories a day and i'm actually not too knowledgable on CICO.

That still seems like a little specific of a number.

Your MFP goal has a deficit built in. So if you are at that number (before exercise) you should lose weight. Calories in (food) has to be less than calories out (energy used for breathing, cellular function, movement, etc).

So yes, you will still lose weight. Exercise is not required for weight loss calorie deficit is.

MFP gives different numbers based on gender, activity, current weight, and weekly goal. I'm not sure why you're hung up on that and potentially confusing the new person.

OP, you will lose weight without exercise, as long as you have a calorie deficit. However, you might not have the physique you're looking for when you arrive at your goal weight.

Thanks, I'm going to get back to exercising tomorrow. Two weeks ago i was on the elliptical every day for 30 minutes while eating right and staying below my calories. Now i'm just eating below my calories and not exercising. Thank You!