Struggling a bit

Im 31 yrs old i would like to lose some weight before my b day in a few weeks. Problem is i broke my wrist recently and have been feeling super depressed i can't work out at the moment and ive been trying to eat healthier.could use some motivation thank u

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Hi, a few weeks doesn't give you a lot of time.

You don't need to exercise to lose weight you just need to eat less than you burn. The exercise is for health and shape really so if you want to look good I'd add it in.

Can you not walk and run to help? It will help with your stress levels also.

Either way buy a fab dress and enjoy your bday :)
  • sweetpeas2022
    sweetpeas2022 Posts: 3 Member
    You have my sympathies. I have been couch bound for 6 weeks. I did a beautiful job of spraining my ankle and subsequent surgery. So I know how you feel - frustrated. One day you're up the next down. It sucks. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone. I was doing well prior to this and I am back to square one where I started. :)
  • AVaughn6810
    AVaughn6810 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you both for your input. I walk a lot during the day and night and try to eat as healthy as possible but living with 2 28 yr old men is a bit of a challenge preparing meals together. Thank you sweetpeas2022 I'm sorry to hear about your ankle as well, I'm definitely not used to feeling this way it's like a huge rollercoaster every hour of the day.