Anybody else doing Jenny Craig?

Hello all!
I've just finished my first week of Jenny Craig, and I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there doing it?
I'm probably not going to do it for long, since it's really too expensive for me to keep up, but I really needed something to get me back on the straight and narrow and make me a little more accountable after a very long plateau and a slow winter weight creep.
I'm a vegetarian, and the vegetarian menu goes for two weeks, so by the end of this week I will have tried all the foods on offer. So far I've liked almost everything, with the exception of one breakfast, which was so sweet!
Anyone else out there in my boat?

Replies

• echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Ummm...when you say "doing" Jenny Craig...
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    I haven't "done" Jenny Craig or similar, but have seen plenty of people do it. It's a good thing for people who are money-rich but time/effort-poor. Use the two weeks to get ideas of what you like and I would then recommend building meals yourself based off it.
  • tennisgirl444
    tennisgirl444 Posts: 57 Member
    I am back on it! Would love to chat if you are looking for a JC buddy.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Yeah, she's a slut!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    edited August 2015
    firstly, very funny, and very helpful comments echmainfit and crypto - so nice to know this place isn't just a bunch of juveniles! In future I will be more careful not to set people up for easy smart-arsery - I fully believe you should have to work a little for it.

Kate, yes, that's exactly what it is, and a month (and 5kg) down the line that's exactly what I'm doing - planning my own meals based off their formula. I probably would have done a few more weeks of half-Jenny/half-DIY, but my month trial ran out and I didn't want to shell out $100 for a membership when I hope to only need them another couple of weeks.

Tennisgirl, good luck to you! hope you're finding it helpful and making progress. remember, if youre trying, youre winning :)