Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shread

Options
adepko
adepko Posts: 58 Member
I'm thinking about starting this so I have a guide when I work out at home. How has this worked for people? Thoughts on the program? Recommendations for other programs?

Thanks!

Replies

• fruitsalad15
    fruitsalad15 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30 Day Shred twice. I love it, I like that its short, hard and gets results. Not huge amounts of weight loss but I did change shape. I would recommend ANY Jillian DVD's. It is my exercise of choice so I like Ripped in 30 - sort of an advancement on 30 Day Shred. I really like Extreme Shed and Shred. Its slightly longer but really interesting. And Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is really hard but effective.

There is a DVD here in the UK that's good, not sure where you are. Its a celebrity DVD, which I don't normally go for but the trainer on the DVD is really good. Its Charlotte Crosby 3 minute belly Blitz. Its not 3 minutes and its not just your belly. The Trainer is called Richard Callendar (not sure on the spelling!). Its a good work out!

Good luck!
  • charlisobel
    charlisobel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've done it once all the way through and am about to start it again. I loved it! Only takes twenty minutes and you only need a couple of hand weights (or bottles of water etc). I didn't measure weight or inches before and after but you see such a big improvement in your fitness really quickly that it's very encouraging :smile:
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I dropped 2 dress sizes in 2 rounds