new looking friends to keep me Motivated

My name is Melissa, I wanna loose Over 40 lbs. I'm 23yrs old, I'm a mother of 4, &I'm a stay at home mom. I wanna make a change I'm tired of being overweight & feeling crappy. I wanna feel healthy. And I don't want my children eating the unhealthy food I ate as a kid growing up. :)

Replies

• azfarriss
    azfarriss Posts: 5 Member
    Hey Melissa,
    I'm also a stay at home mom of 2 currently. Good luck on the weight loss! Modeling healthy behavior is the best way to encourage kids to be healthy. I use this app to help me analyze my nutrition and make progress through plateaus. :)
    Stef
  • MellyPena15
    MellyPena15 Posts: 6 Member
  • Xe_ohmy
    Xe_ohmy Posts: 7 Member
    Hey! I'll put my post below but thought we could be friends do you have kik? I'm looking to lose 50 pounds
    Xe_ohmy wrote: »
    Hi ladies!

I'm looking for someone similar to me to motivate each other and make this journey fun and interesting, i am 26 and have a 9 Month old son and am so frustrated that I hadn't been able to get the weight off. I'm thinking of weekly weigh ins, constant communication to keep each other on track and some one interested in doing small monthly swaps, kinda like the fit fab fun box where you get some beauty, health and just fun goodies as a surprise to start the month. Any one interested in being my partner in the "Mission MILF" please reach out :) thanks

• anneeett
    anneeett Posts: 75 Member
    I added you! ^^
  • MellyPena15
    I don't have a kik? I have fb and ig? Lol I'll make a kik tho.
  • MellyPena15
  • Xe_ohmy
    Lol it's just like a Messaging app, you can add me anywhere though lol same name as here @xe_ohmy
  • Xe_ohmy
  • Creepermom
    Creepermom Posts: 11 Member
    added you :)
  • GasMaskMusic
    GasMaskMusic Posts: 6 Member
    Good luck ladies!! I know we all are trying to reach the same goal!! I know it isn't easy.. Getting started is the hardest part. I hope we all get where we want to be!!!
  • adriaticsea
    adriaticsea Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! Ive been using this app on and off for a couple of years and thus yo-yo-ing my weight. Cant believe I'm only now looking at the community section! I'm trying to lose about 15-20lbs to get back to my normal weight. Feel free to add me! I can be very supportive :smiley:
  • tvirdee
    tvirdee Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I am looking for some motivation too. Been on and off the diet and exercise plans. I been successful in the past but I always gain back the weight, need to lose 30 pounds.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    I wish everyone the best here. This will definitely get results for you so long as you here every day getting it done.