Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie here

Hey everyone. :)

I just joined this community 2 days ago. I'm turning 24 in 3 days and I want to get in great shape my the time I turn 25. Even though I weight 122 lbs ATM, I would like to lose 12 lbs of fat and gain muscle. I know it doesn't seem like much, but there it is.

Just to give a background, I work an office job from 9-5 and I also carpool from my job to home. So I sometimes have to wait for a couple hours in order to go home. And by the time I get home, I sit down to dinner and it's too late by the time I digest my food to get any exercise in.

For now, I'm using My FitnessPal to keep track of the calories I consume. So far, I haven't done very well in staying within my calorie limit. It's been two days, and even though I've cut my calories, I still have to stay at 1200 calories due to the fact that I want to lose weight but I can't really do exercise for now.

So does anyone have any tips on what else I can do?