I weigh less than I did in High School!!!

EpiGaiaRepens
EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MFP, I LOVE YOU!!!

My basic story: high school, I weighed 150-155. Went Vegan in college, and weighed 145. Went "raw foodist" after college, was 135. (Had a stint with not eating at all for 6 months and was 125). Got pregnant, was 167 at 9 months. AFter baby, back to 145. Stopped nursing and started eating dairy in the same month, shot up to 165 (like in a month, I'm not joking!)
Last December I was 174...had been there for almost a year. MOre than my preggo weight!
Even at 174, I ran regularly (triathalon training) and did kung fu. My problem is a food addiction, lack of self control. I'm an "all or nothing" kinda girl. I either starve myself, do something crazy (raw foodist!) or I pig out.

Anyways, I accepted in December that something had to be done. I gave up gluten and dairy for two months, lost ten pounds! (In the past few years, I would do crazy exercise/dieting but could never get below 162 for some reason) In February, I signed up with MFP, and have been vegetarian with some gluten and some dairy, but not too much (all those calories!).

Ok, all of that was just so I could get back to this week....
As of Today, I've been under 150 lbs for a whole week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a HUGE deal! For 6 years I have been unable to go below 162! And here I am, 148!!! And I don't feel like I did something incredibly crazy! I just learned how to eat enough, but not too much!!!!

YESSSSS!! I weight less than I did in highschool!!!!!
I love you MFP!
What were my "tight" pants two months ago are my "loose" pants now!
I'm gonna post pics once I get my computer back!
MWAH!!!!!
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

SW: 174
CS: 148
GW1: 145
GW2: 135

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    ME TOO!! Isn't that an awesome feeling! We have like the same stats, I weighed 150 in high school and went up and down, then settled around 190 :noway: Working for 135 now woohoooooo work it girl! :drinker:
  • cynditoney
    cynditoney Posts: 90
    That is awesome, congrats!!!
  • Yeah I agree with this "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MFP, I LOVE YOU!!!" Honestly anyone that wants to lose weight this is the place to be. I thought this was crazy at first but now wow it is amazing. Yeah Im under my weight by 10 lbs from high school and it feels great any and everyone needs to know about this that wants to lose weight and get in shape keep it up everyone!!! :)
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Well done

I weigh less than at school too, it feels great :)

x
  • MzPaz
    MzPaz Posts: 6
    Me too!!! Me too!!!! My weight in H.S. - 188. Went to 236 with my first baby. Stayed around 225 for the next two babies and the next 7 years. In 2002, I decided the weight had to go. Went down to 160. But, went back up to 175 until this past Jan. started slowly losing then happened upon this sight in Feb. but didn't join until March. Since March, I've dropped down to 143. I never remember being 143 in my entire life!! I've always been the FAT kid. My Goal 135 then we'll see... The sky's the limit--MFP is a life saver. :)
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Pickles,

I'd LOVE to see pics of that! I still have a hard time seeing myself as thinner.... I have a tendency to feel "Frumpy"....but I think the closer I get to 145, the more that goes away. All my clothes are practically falling off me :) I'm ridiculously delighted!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!