When did you lose your breasts and arms

Options
Hi everybody,

I've lost 32lbs over the last year (about 15lbs left)
And have lost inches everywhere except my arms and breasts. I'm wondering when you lost the fat on your breasts and arms.

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    There've been some threads on arms lately. Can't find the ones where several women said their arms got toned last. I remember breasts being individual as well. Some women lost a lot, and some not much.
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Some people don't lose their breasts, while some people deflate quite drastically. Reason being, while the breasts have fatty tissue, they also have breast tissue, which cannot be burnt off. Your ratio of fat to breast tissue will determine if you lose size there - and it's different for everyone.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Every(body) is different. I never had much fat on my arms and most of it went away early on in the weight-loss process.

I am about 15 pounds from goal and haven't lost anything from my breasts. Fine with me!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Boobs were one of the first things to go for me, but I'm just now seeing my arms fully tone up after reaching goal weight.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    My arms and legs dropped like 100% of the first 15 pounds, fat round stomach has lost 0% :( But at least my boobs are still here! Er, down there....
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    It was a horrible factory accident

(((((UltimateRBF)))))
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    It was a horrible factory accident

Bahahahahaaa

Was so thinking that