Seriously Struggling need Support and Motivation

Options
Hey guys I've been finding myself struggling and losing motivation to work out, I need to change that now and get back on track with my diet and etc. Thank god next month I go back to work and that will keep my mind off of not wanting to work out. I'm planning on going to the gym after work for an hour each day and hopefully that will help me sleep much better as well and help with my stress as well. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same in return and please feel free to give me advice as well I'll take any and all support and motivation I can get right now until I feel that I'm not wanting to work out.

Replies

• Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You just need to start back and make some new habits. try one new habit every day for a week and continue with it and add a new one the next week. Keeping track of calories is really great, log it all. Start walking or something now, you don't need a gym membership right this minute, free videos online can help you. don't put it off, start now and get on with it. good luck
  • melissaf0405
    melissaf0405 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Even if you can't do an hour at the gym just commit to spending some time exercising, you know once you start you will feel better. Walking into the gym us the hardest step.
  • linda2014mfp
    linda2014mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I find myself in same situation. I gained back the lbs I lost over one year and now
    I feel disheartened and struggling to get back into my workout routines. Some weeks are better than others. I have to force myself to turn off my internal dialogue and just do it. Usually after 10-15 min, I start to enjoy it but yes, it's hard to get to that point.