Mommy looking for mom friends

Options
I'm a stay at home mom with two kids ages 15 months and 3 months, so pretty much was pregnant for two years lol. I want to loose 25-30 more pounds and tone up!

Replies

• brittrashalow
    brittrashalow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Mommy, want to lose the weight and tone up.. but minus the whole pregnant for two years thing, kudos to you. Mine are 6 & 2 :-)
  • kristinkelly07
    kristinkelly07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a brand new mom with a 3 month old daughter. Looking to loose 20-25 pounds. I think we may be a good match!
  • MelissaMason489
    MelissaMason489 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Added you guys <3
  • heatherpeyton18
    heatherpeyton18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New mom here! My daughter is almost two months old. Looking to lose 30 lbs at least! Would love some friends in the same situation.
  • ToshaPfit4life
    ToshaPfit4life Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine daughter is 6 yrs old but I'm looking to lose 20 lbs n tone up too.
  • WantBestME
    WantBestME Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am working mommy.. I have a 18m old son.. I have another 10lbs to lose to toneup...
  • MamaHokie
    MamaHokie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can relate! I'm a SAHM too. I have 4 kids (8, 6, 3, 1). I have been pregnant and breastfeeding pretty much constantly for the last 9 years!!! (I had almost a year "off" between my second and third while recovering from emergency surgery.). When this baby is done nursing I'm going out for a piña colada!
  • tnikki5
    tnikki5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom full time but I am looking for support in losing 30lbs. My child is 18months and I cook for her but I struggle with taking care of myself sadly and I feel absolutely awful.
  • MelissaMason489
    MelissaMason489 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I added all you wonderful ladies! :)<3
  • rebeccamadden938
    rebeccamadden938 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mum still nursing 9 month old and have just in the last week got below my pre baby weight but my tummy is still flabby so I want to lose another stone and somehow get rid of the tum :-( I have no time at all for the gym which is a shame
  • Rebk15
    Rebk15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls! I have a one year old daughter, and I looked better a year ago! Hahaha. I don't know how this happened. All I know is that I keep gaining weight and I can't stop. :( Going back to exercising regularly now. I need some good ideas for healthy dinner! :p

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm not a stay at home mom but I'm a mom of four kids ages: 3, 12, 15, 17 and 40 years old. Losing weight was way easier when I was younger. =)
  • HelenKreissl
    HelenKreissl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 2 babies (9 and 6
  • LauraWhittington1985
    Options
    I have 3 children ages 8, 6, 4 and one on the way. My goal is to not get fat with my final baby, and I am trying to eat right. Already starting with a few pounds to lose, really hoping to not gain more than the normal 25-30 pounds....
  • Wlperez75
    Wlperez75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids--6, 7 and 18...trying to lose weight with my 18 year old but it's a Rollercoaster ride....I miss my snacks :(
  • Laflammp
    Laflammp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a new mom of a 4month old! I also am a SAHM and I've got at least 30lbs to loose! It is always nice to have people to relate to and to motivate you in the journey! :smile: Feel free to add me (anybody)! I really need all the support I can get! :wink:
  • jarrettll3
    jarrettll3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 2.5 now. I am working my butt off to lose 30lbs. The first 12 pounds came off easy but I've been in a holding pattern for months now.
  • clrug0912
    clrug0912 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 20... Mommy of two as well! 3yo and 4 month old. Best of luck to you! We can do it :)
  • loumomthu
    loumomthu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for supportive friends. I'm a stay-at-home mom, and had my children 17 months apart at the age of 40 and 41. I'm currently 52, and have steadily gained 2-3-4 pounds each year since I had children so I'm now looking at a 30-40 pound weight loss.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 2 year old - feel free to add me! :)