on a calorie deficit still not loosing??

Options
2»

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    rodz2220 wrote: »
    I can show you how to lose weight extremely fast

Oh..... Do tell.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    OP's diary is a disaster. Eating *way* more than she thinks she is.
  • boko69
    boko69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Weight fluctuates, sometimes drastically. Weigh yourself every morning when you get up and after using the toilet. Preferably nude. Write down the weight. Watch the high points and low points both trending down over time. Ignore daily fluctuations as depressing as they can be. It's the trend that matters.

If you want to be more scientific, calculate a 10-day moving average of your daily weights. That number should be going down. If it's not, time to change some variable, like calorie intake or exercise.
  • jasminerz2015
    jasminerz2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »

Really !!!! :o
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing really well by logging and tracking. The thing is, you don't know the accuracy of entries like 1.5 cups of Chicken stir fry. I think if you keep doing what you're doing, but also try as often as you can to create your own recipes or enter in things like stir fry by their separate ingredients (and of course weigh everything on a digital scale) you'll find more success.
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »

Really !!!! :o

Yeah, as people have pointed out multiple times already, cups and pieces and such aren't reliable measurements, the same with homemade recipes if you're not the one that entered them into the database. You need to weigh things to know how many calories you're eating. The only things you can reliably measure in cups are liquids.

Also... for your diary today, where you've got a huge list of shami kebabs... you know you can just change the number of servings, right? You don't need to add individuals in multiple times, you can just enter 16 servings of one piece lol.
  • jasminerz2015
    jasminerz2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WBB55 wrote: »
    I think you're doing really well by logging and tracking. The thing is, you don't know the accuracy of entries like 1.5 cups of Chicken stir fry. I think if you keep doing what you're doing, but also try as often as you can to create your own recipes or enter in things like stir fry by their separate ingredients (and of course weigh everything on a digital scale) you'll find more success.

Thanx hey!!! I will work on it .. u guys r such a great help ... god bless u all :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    WBB55 wrote: »

Thanx hey!!! I will work on it .. u guys r such a great help ... god bless u all :)

Now get on the train towards your goals. I would say good luck but it's not. It's work and can be hard for some. It's not luck at all.