Looking for *active* friends!

Options
Hi! :) I've been on MFP for a few months now, and it's been a serious game-changer in my life. I'm 27 yo, 186 lbs. I've lost about 13 lbs so far, and I have another 50 to go. They're not coming off easily (fighting against genes on both sides!), but I'm absolutely determined, and I'm a major proponent of "slow and steady wins the race".

I have a few great MFP friends, but I've noticed that most of my friends are inactive or unresponsive. I really like to turn to my friends for advice and motivation more often than I turn to the boards, and I'm looking for friends who are are active on MFP, are trying to lose or have lost significant weight, and most importantly are looking to build mutually supportive relationships with their MFP friends that go BEYOND just saying "great burn" every time someone logs a workout - instead, answering each others' questions, giving tips and advice, and following along with each others' successes and progress.

Please feel free to add me if that sounds like you!

Replies

• kisaolson
    kisaolson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Im On Every Day Looking For Support And Giving Would Be Willing To Get To Know You And Help In Any Way!!!! :)