Options
13»

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    COGypsy wrote: »
    All the diet shills out for the New Years resolutioners, I'm guessing.

You don't think the member with one post legitimately found a random thread about an obscure diet they happen to be on from 2 years ago?

I think it's interesting that there have been several obscure diet zombie threads revived by new posters over the last few days.

Most likely they are doing a search on their obscure fad, and don't even notice how old the thread is. It happens every year.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    All the diet shills out for the New Years resolutioners, I'm guessing.

You don't think the member with one post legitimately found a random thread about an obscure diet they happen to be on from 2 years ago?

I think it's interesting that there have been several obscure diet zombie threads revived by new posters over the last few days.

Most likely they are doing a search on their obscure fad, and don't even notice how old the thread is. It happens every year.

I don't know. If it were a first-time poster exhibiting curiosity about the obscure fad, I would buy that explanation. When it's a first-time poster reviving a zombie thread in order to defend the obscure fad, I'm skeptical.