Just a midwest girl looking for friends.

Options
vespiquenn
vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
Well let's see. I am a twenty-three year old art education major. I had originally started on here about two years ago. However, after two messy breakups (one that I am still currently dealing with financially), I found myself stressed out and over eating. I can't say that I have ever been horribly overweight, but enough to make me feel uncomfortable. I just want to positively lose the weight and keep it off. Another goal I have is to eventually run at least a 5k. So I try to get some running in between my 36hr/week retail job where I'm typically walking over a mile or two a night.

I would just love some new friends to just talk to and also support. I have been noticing that my news feed has been slowly becoming lonely.

Some other things that I am interested in is art (obviously), video games (I like to consider myself quite a nerd), reading, hiking, and so on and so forth.

Would love to meet new people!

Replies

• yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 22 and also a fan of video games and I like to actually interact with my MFP friends
  • heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log every day (good and bad) and am always looking for new friends. :)

Where in the midwest? I'm from MN.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I am from Wisconsin. :)