Boobs make me want to work out.

Options
Looking for a bunch of friends to motivate and help out through the process.

Replies

• shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    um?
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    your boobs or ladies at the gym? If I was a dude with boobs it would motivate me too. I believe, though, that the term then would be moobs.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    There you go...

g28r779t7q3d.jpg
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    If boobs make you work out, what kind of motivation are you looking for here?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    1359493631354.jpg
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Your boobs? Your man boobs?

This is immediately what I thought of.

Maybe his name is Robert Paulson....
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Who are you calling a boob, pal? ;)
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I squash mine down with a sports bra maybe you can try that for your moob problem
  • eatgoodeat
    eatgoodeat Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    lvnmos3q5u2r.jpg
    yer.jpg 32.6K
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I squash mine down with a sports bra maybe you can try that for your moob problem

Yeah, this is kind of my MO too. Except I'm pretty small so I like to pretend I'm mashing them together to make one big one.
  • eatgoodeat
    Options
    LumOHYp.jpg
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    eatgoodeat wrote: »
    LumOHYp.jpg

Oh so this thread is a joking thread. OK I will see myself out because man boobs really suck and I wish I could punch every single person in the face for make fun of me for having them in the past.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    LumOHYp.jpg

He's actually kind of cute? I'm down. He can keep the bikini top on.
  • BirdyWeirdy77
    BirdyWeirdy77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    lol omg this made my day
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    LumOHYp.jpg

Oh so this thread is a joking thread. OK I will see myself out because man boobs really suck and I wish I could punch every single person in the face for make fun of me for having them in the past.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure OP was trying to be clever by making a sexist joke about accumulating friends with boobs. I think the joke was that people were trying to turn around what he said to bring the joke back on him.

I agree that body shaming sucks. I had some back fat for a long time that made me really self conscious (back boobs, if you will), and I'd be pretty upset if someone made fun of it just to be mean. However, if I were being a misogynistic butthead on a public forum, I'd think some sort of backlash would be appropriate.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    LumOHYp.jpg

To be fair, I'm pretty sure OP was trying to be clever by making a sexist joke about accumulating friends with boobs. I think the joke was that people were trying to turn around what he said to bring the joke back on him.

I agree that body shaming sucks. I had some back fat for a long time that made me really self conscious (back boobs, if you will), and I'd be pretty upset if someone made fun of it just to be mean. However, if I were being a misogynistic butthead on a public forum, I'd think some sort of backlash would be appropriate.

I am just going to say it like this. People I know know they better not comment on my still existing moobs and strangers don't say *kitten* to my face anyways. That's how much anger I have.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the mammeries! (cough).
  • eatgoodeat
    Options
    LumOHYp.jpg

+1
    thank you @Alyssa_Is_LosingIt