Anyone do hip hop abs???

2»

Replies

• basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    I bought it, did it a few times and haven't touched it since. I might start doing it again seeing as previous posters have had results.
  • scubar17
    scubar17 Posts: 43
    Has anybody had great results or heard good things about hip hop abs? Right now they have it for $19.95 and I really want to give it a try. Doesn't look like there's a lot of jumping which would be good for me. LOL Thanks in advance!!!

I LOVE HHA! I'm doing it as a hybrid along with Brazil Butt Lift. I started out doing Insanity but it was just too hard on my knees and I had to give it up. So no, HHA does NOT have a lot of jumping around in it (much easier on the knees)--if you don't want to jump around. And no, it's not as intense as Insanity (but heck, nothing is) but you WILL get an excellent work out--and best of all--you'll have a ton of fun doing it! Shaun T is so much lighter and funnier in these DVD's than he is in Insanity.

I don't think the moves are too hard because he really breaks everything down very slowly before he goes fast--and if you need to, you can always pause and rewind until you get the hang of it.

I upgraded to the Deluxe package and got extra workouts that include a program for thighs, hips, and butts and weighted gloves. Plus, there's a program for weightlifting so you really do get a fun, total body workout from the program.

Totally go for it!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Has anybody had great results or heard good things about hip hop abs? Right now they have it for $19.95 and I really want to give it a try. Doesn't look like there's a lot of jumping which would be good for me. LOL Thanks in advance!!!

I LOVE HHA! I'm doing it as a hybrid along with Brazil Butt Lift. I started out doing Insanity but it was just too hard on my knees and I had to give it up. So no, HHA does NOT have a lot of jumping around in it (much easier on the knees)--if you don't want to jump around. And no, it's not as intense as Insanity (but heck, nothing is) but you WILL get an excellent work out--and best of all--you'll have a ton of fun doing it! Shaun T is so much lighter and funnier in these DVD's than he is in Insanity.

I don't think the moves are too hard because he really breaks everything down very slowly before he goes fast--and if you need to, you can always pause and rewind until you get the hang of it.

I upgraded to the Deluxe package and got extra workouts that include a program for thighs, hips, and butts and weighted gloves. Plus, there's a program for weightlifting so you really do get a fun, total body workout from the program.

Totally go for it!

Thank you for the information! That really helps! I think after all the posts today I may just buy it!
  • how do you log HHA in your exercise log? Just trying to figure out how to list any video programs you do?
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    I just ordered HHA! Should be here in 3-5 business days. :-) Thanks for all the posts on getting me to order it! Hope I love it!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    I just finished week one and I love it..I think I see a small change already but maybe it is wishful thinking. They only issue is that I feel like I should be doing more so I am going to add my gym/treadmill back in a few days a week if I can figure out timing to do it.
    Hoping to see some great ab results..Right now my belly is my trouble zone.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Don't do it!!!!

This could happen to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yz_MS4jxNo

This video contains content from Viacom, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. :sad: