Greeeting from sunny California!

Options
Just wanted to say hi! This site is great I just hope I get obsessed with it like I do facebook. Lol. But seriously, I am ready! Let's do this!

Replies

• red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Let me just warn ya now...you will totally get obsessed with this site!!! LOL Good luck with your weight loss!
  • BellaBones
    BellaBones Posts: 136
    Options
    Hello fellow Californian, you will <3 this site, friend me if you like, good luck on your goals, the support you get here helps out immensely.
  • eliaison
    eliaison Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in sunny CA, too! i've been on here 1 week tomorrow, and I find that I'm staying logged in most of the day, just like fb. It really helps hold me accountable to my own plan, especially if I log as I eat and don't wait til later in the day. And any time I'm feeling like I'm not doing so great just coming back to this site and seeing what I'm doing, reading the forum, etc., helps a lot.

Also, i only friended a few people so far, and only chatted once, basic "hellos" but now I see their automatic updates on my home page whenever I go there, "so and so has logged in for x days in a row!" and "so and so burned x calories walking for 30 mins today!" etc. it's really motivating to see the others doing things, and cool when my own updates when I enter an exercise, etc.

You can friend me, too if you want! :-)