i need help

Hello everyone i need help being movated and consistent with my health eating can anyone give me a tip ? :/

Replies

• debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Take your measurements (chest, biceps, waist, hips, and thighs) to use for motivation when the scale is slow to move. I typically take mine every 3-4 weeks and many times when I have only lost a pound or two in a few weeks I have lost inches.

Buy a digital food scale and weigh everything that you eat and log everything as accurately and precisely as possible.

Make small changes first and as they become habits work on making bigger or more challenging habits to your diet and lifestyle. Going too gung-ho at first can sometimes burn people out and they quit before they see any real results.

Read the stickies in the forums, and have patience about losing weight and eating healthier.

Don't cut foods out completely, learn how to eat them in moderation. This way you can still enjoy foods you love, but you make them work into your calorie goals.

Stay consistent and persistent and you will see results.

Good luck!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Is being healthy not motivation enough?

Tips: Eat the foods you love, in moderation and fit them into your calorie goal. Follow your calorie goal and you'll lose weight. Don't cut out foods or label foods as "bad". Make whatever you do sustainable for the long term. Have patience.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Eat less and move more.