Take before pictures!!! You will thankful you did!!

Options
Not a success story, but rather something that will make you feel better when you DO post your success story is to take before pictures.
As much as that thought sickens you right now, :happy: you will more than thankful that you did when you lose all that weight.
I took front, back, and side shots at my highest weight but lost them with a hard drive failure.
Later, I took pictures a few weeks into my weight loss and I still kick myself for taking them that two weeks sooner. I wanted those shots before the first 15-20lbs had disappeared. LOL

So, as much as you don't want too, TAKE THOSE BEFORE SHOTS!!

Not too mention it's a good wake up call. :laugh:

Replies

• shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I agree. I have also taken progress photos (once each month) to track my changes. I use the same camera and same spot with the same clothes. The last four months, I have also been taking a self pic with my shirt off to see changes. It's helpful to see your progress. I am putting together a video montage of my photos in a video.
  • JeffStandley
    Options
    I have been helping some family and friends lose weight and they all did not listen and kick themselves now for not taking them sooner. Once you get down you want that before shot to show how far you've come.
  • freemind990
    Options
    I haven't taken any before pictures , now I lost 44+ pounds ... and I'm still aiming to lose another 20.But My clothes shows that I lost weight as I changed from XXL to M.Now my old shirts makes me look like a 90's Gangsta rapper
  • carnivalqueen42
    Options
    I've only been doing this the last two weeks, but I have been (attempting! ) to run/ jog, and even though I have only lost 2 pounds I can already see the difference in my shape from 2 weeks ago. Definitely recommend, do it now If you haven't already.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! I have a hard time seeing the weight loss in myself but when I look at my progress pics it is much easier to see :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!