What turns you on the most

Options

Replies

• ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    50 Shades of Grey is actually terrible, and a huge detriment to those who enjoy BDSM. It's abuse, not consent. And she's basically a prostitute.
    Agreed :#
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    Boys...don't be mistaken.

Submissive in the bedroom doesn't mean you get to control a woman outside of it.
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    <3
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    Boys...don't be mistaken.

Submissive in the bedroom doesn't mean you get to control a woman outside of it.

I may have just fallen in love...
  • hanyboudy
    hanyboudy Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Grey is actually terrible, and a huge detriment to those who enjoy BDSM. It's abuse, not consent. And she's basically a prostitute.

Agree with you but she wasn't a prostitute..
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Isn't that what emotional blackmail is for?
  • zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    A lovely smile..or is it a naughty grin...mmm
  • zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ashley1215 wrote: »
    hanyboudy wrote: »
    It seems that shaded grey movie effects all MFP's mindset. Lol
    50 shades can't touch this B)

....interesting
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    I'll try all of this stuff out when I finally get to be intimate with a woman :joy:
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options

She was agreeing to have sex with him for the items & experiences [such as awesome plane rides] he was giving her, was she not? At least when it started, seeing as she didn't love him, yet. Just because it is not cash, does not mean it isn't prostitution.
  • April_Marie85
    April_Marie85 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    smell good, run your fingers thru my hair as you come in to kiss me, nice arms, make me giggle, eye contact
  • PixelPuff
    Options
    Isn't that what emotional blackmail is for?

Been there with my ex. Nooooooot fun. x-x
  • hanyboudy
    Options

She was agreeing to have sex with him for the items & experiences [such as awesome plane rides] he was giving her, was she not? At least when it started, seeing as she didn't love him, yet. Just because it is not cash, does not mean it isn't prostitution.

I think this girl has no experience at all. She was Virgin till the she met him. First time to like a guy ( not normal one. Ritchie and handsome) and when she discovered the issue she refused him... He was sick and she was just stupid girl
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    Not sure any sane blokes read that stupid book
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

I read the first two, but not the third. So...I'm mostly sane, cause I didn't care to finish it?
  • PixelPuff
    Options

I think this girl has no experience at all. She was Virgin till the she met him. First time to like a guy ( not normal one. Ritchie and handsome) and when she discovered the issue she refused him... He was sick and she was just stupid girl
    If she wasn't a virgin starting out, would you think the same of her?
  • hanyboudy
    Options

If she wasn't a virgin starting out, would you think the same of her?

What I meant that she's completely stupid has no idea what is the real love or ways of pleasure. And he played on this point to get the best slave for ever in his life. You know when someone trying the best to attract a girl. She falls in his net. If we saw what next in her life we can make sure if she a prostitute or just *kitten* :)
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i never read it or watched the movie

• Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    when women flirt with me
  • SomeSayImHands0me
    SomeSayImHands0me Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bacon Bits
  • Fierce4me
    Fierce4me Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a wicked grin, and bangin arms!