hydroxycut max for women

Options
shenadawn
shenadawn Posts: 12 Member
Has anyone used this diet pill before and if so what is your experiences?

Replies

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    No. Don't waste your money. There is no proven science behind this and weight loss comes from a simple calorie deficit.
  • lucy16076
    lucy16076 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree...don't waste your money...does not work & if you read reviews, there are negative side effects to its use.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    lucy16076 wrote: »
    I agree...don't waste your money...does not work & if you read reviews, there are negative side effects to its use.

Yes. The caffeine alone can make you jittery if you're not used to it and won't produce any sort of long term result as your body adjusts....and that's just one of the more obvious side effects.
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    100's of products like this in the market. Not 1 has a clinical trial backing up its claims.

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Its junk. These companies make millions selling false hope to the naive . eat at a calorie deficit and you'll lose weight
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    NO "diet" pill works without calorie deficit. Guarantee you that if you use it and go out and overeat..................no weight will be lost.
    Save your money and learn an eating lifestyle you can do for life that will keep your weight down and meet your macro/micro nutrient goals.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    shenadawn wrote: »
    Has anyone used this diet pill before and if so what is your experiences?

If you are hoping for a magic pill, you'll be very disappointed. Just don't go there.

• williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    No fast way to weight loss and no magic pills either. Sorry sweet cheeks. :(
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I tried it years ago & taking the normal dose made me feel hella jittery. Just taking 1 didn't do anything. Not as easy as they'd like you to think! I do like green tea tablets, they have some caffeine but not too much.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Nope. Have an extra cup of coffee if you want the caffeine - it is much cheaper and will have the same effect on your weight loss. Calorie deficit is all you need to lose weight.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    karla24687 wrote: »
    I tried it years ago & taking the normal dose made me feel hella jittery. Just taking 1 didn't do anything. Not as easy as they'd like you to think! I do like green tea tablets, they have some caffeine but not too much.

Why do you like green tea tablets?
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I have used it - and all I can say is nonononono. Here's why:
    • It's a waste of money
    • It made me jittery
    • It gave me insomnia
    • It gave me plague-level acne on my face (I googled this and apparently I was not alone. Cleared up as soon as I started, too.)
    • I actually lost less weight on the pill with diet and exercise than I did with just diet and exercise
    • I think it caused me mood swings, though I'm not 100% certain

Soooo many reasons not to try it.
  • wolfordwebsites
    wolfordwebsites Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just no
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    no-2.gif