Mostly vegan and trying to get fit!

Options
Hey! I'm a newly vegan college student who's trying to lose 30-40lbs. Please add me if you're new to this lifestyle or working out. Inspirational and motivated friends on here would really help!

Replies

• Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Make sure u consult with a dietician or find a good resource if you're SUPER new to it. Make sure you're getting all your nutrients. I tried vegan lifestyle and ended up with a horrible nutrient imbalance that affected my mood (this was while in college too!) :( lol so I failed! Just want to make sure you do it right! Good luck!
  • anupriyasingh526
    anupriyasingh526 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there.. I am a new vegan as well been six months... I have sent you request
  • ufa969
    ufa969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not vegan but vegetarian who does vegan & raw recipes, & looking to lose 45lbs more.

Definitely look into a nutritionist. Found I have trouble reaching my protein intake which I thought I was doing good at.

But here as sounding board or for discussion.

J
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    Been vegan since 2008. I lift heavy and still enjoy food. Doc says I'm great... so... yup.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm not vegan, but I've been considering it for a while. I'm reading stuff about it, watching videos and looking to find people to talk to who are. Please feel free to add me, but I understand if you don't want to because I'm not actually vegan. :)