Need support

Options
Hi my name is Kamber, 29 year old female. starting weight 335, current weight 310. Feeling depressed. I don't know what scale to trust. I get many different numbers from different scales. Please add me. I need help. I have done this before and lost 60 pounds, 32 in the first month but it seems it is coming off much slower and I am getting frustrated.

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    no worries, take each day as it is presented to you girlie :-) Just persevere, and know logging, being present during the day, and being accountable is the first step in all this. Make goals you can do now. Keep it simple. Stuff like "You Bite it, you write it". I'm all about visuals, so put up sayings around the house to keep you focused. You got this! Becca
  • mavdes
    mavdes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can sympathize Kamber I'm currently 296. I've gained 30 plds in the last 18 months and I can seem to move the scale, but I need to lose it and will. I'm signing up with some friends for a 5k next month. I'm challenging myself to finish within 50 mins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. You are not alone and defiantly not hopeless.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    @mavdes Great job in signing up for the 5k! Wow, Im a walker, but I commend you! A great saying I like is, "Losing Weight isn't the key to happiness....Happiness is the key to Losing Weight. " (It's on my frig)
    Becca