doing body combat every other day...

Options
will this contribute to my increase in hunger? ove the past week now ive been conciously more hungry than normal. ive tried to have protein, hearty meals, to try curb it, but nothing does i feel ravenous all the time lol.

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    If you have recently increased your activity then it is possible that it is the reason for your increased hunger. Eat back more of your exercise calories if you're hungry, and make sure you're getting enough fat and protein.

Also be aware that appetite can fluctuate across your cycle.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    When are you expecting your period? That's usually what it is for me when my hunger is out of the ordinary.

But yeah, exercise often makes me hungrier. Not ravenous all the time, but definitely eating an extra snack.
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    thank you, i felt really guilty last night eatting all of my exercise calories, i try to keep to half, but yesterday was a no go i ended up eatting around 2000 calories which was about 1590 net, seeing that net value doesnt stop the guilt though lol
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    thank you, i felt really guilty last night eatting all of my exercise calories, i try to keep to half, but yesterday was a no go i ended up eatting around 2000 calories which was about 1590 net, seeing that net value doesnt stop the guilt though lol

Don't feel guilty, that's a useless emotion in weight loss. Yes, MFP overestimates, but you were probably still in a deficit.
  • leahcollett1
    Options
    erm i think its around this week or next actually - but my pill makes them go all over the shop, so im not a regular monthly kind of gal.
  • leahcollett1
    Options

Don't feel guilty, that's a useless emotion in weight loss. Yes, MFP overestimates, but you were probably still in a deficit.

i calculate my calories via a HRM, im hoping its more accurate that mfp.