Hi all looking to shed belly fat

Options
I'm looking to shred some belly fat got a few tips. If anyone is looking to do the same or share some tips please do!! Add me I'm new

Replies

• April_Marie85
    April_Marie85 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness! I'm looking to do the same actually. I dont have any tips but if you get some from someone else please share :smile:
  • satisatisati
    satisatisati Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    you need to eat in calorie deficit :of 500 by counting your macros or else add cardio in your daily routine. I am doing the same since last 7 months. My waist size reduced from 36 inches to 32 inches. Another two more inches to go still.
  • joetaff193
    joetaff193 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you and we'll done belly fat can be the hardest fat to lose as its fat stores my problem is my lower back ( love handles) and belly started last week thanks for the advice what foods do you eat ??
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!
  • satisatisati
    satisatisati Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yes belly fat is the last to go. I am also finding it very difficult to get rid of Love handles. But there are many experts here on this forum who will guide you correctly and give you answer of all of your questions.
    I am counting everything that I am eating. Currently eating 200+ grms of protein and carbs which i get from chicken/fish, eggs, yoghurt, brown rice, bread. Fat 60 gram from egg york,peanut butter and nuts. Eating 2200 calories everyday which is my maintenance. Buring 500+calories in gym (weight and cardio).
    It seems to be working for me.