Wedding!

I'm getting married in September & want to lose AT LEAST 10lbs, can go more that's just my goal before September! Help me stay motivated! I do it for like 3 days and then want pasta or a milkshake, keep me on track guys pleaseeee

Replies

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,267 Member
    First, congratulations!! I just got married a little over a mont ago and it was the best day of my LIFE!!!
    Now, you can eat pasta and milkshakes you've just got to make sure its within your macros and you can work it off if you need to. Just remember, that wedding dress isn't going to get any bigger so you might as well stick with what you want to lose and know that your day will be magical if you feel your best. I was at close to my smallest weight on my wedding, I looked fabulous and felt incredible. i look at the pictures and can't believe how good I look. I haven't gained anything since that day (well, gained on honeymoon but lost it all once I returned) and I feel great!
    I don't deny myself anything, i just eat reasonably and when i need to work out more, longer or harder I do so. You can do this!!! Congratulations!!!
  • jenniferjohnsonament
    jenniferjohnsonament Posts: 85 Member
    Having a goal is great, but do this for your health and for yourself! Remember that just because you have something not on plan, it isn't the end of the world. Track it, and start right back up again.

I say it all the time....it isn't the day of bad eating or even the week of bad eating..it's the month and then another month and then another month of bad eating that causes issue!