Cheap Crossfit Tanks

Options
Anyone know where I can get those adorable motivational quote tank tops for women cheaply? I don't want to pay more than $10 per tank, and while Etsy has a great selection, they're all $20 and up for a tank top. Who has the inside scoop on cute workout tanks for cheap? Spill!

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    those things aren't cheap.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Tank_Top___Bella_Ladies__2x1_Rib_Knit_Tank_Top_Combed_Ring_Spun_Cotton_7056.jpg

+

220px-Sanford_king_size.jpg
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    For the price of 3 tanks I can buy a silk screening machine and print my own. Done. Maybe even stay at home, sell them overpriced on Etsy and pretend that's a job... Nah too far. I'll just make some damn shirts.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Try JC Penney's workout section and catch them on sale or clearance. I receive 2 $10 off coupons each month from them and use them to buy workout gear for cheap. Also, try Dunham's Sporting Goods for some of those tanks.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    debubbie wrote: »
    Try JC Penney's workout section and catch them on sale or clearance. I receive 2 $10 off coupons each month from them and use them to buy workout gear for cheap. Also, try Dunham's Sporting Goods for some of those tanks.

This. Also those types of tanks are popular right now with the younger crowd-the juniors department at JCP had them super cheap. I have even seen them at Walmart (cotton-but nice and loose, good fit for crossfit and circuit style stuff). I personally like buying cute t-shirts and ripping them up into badass cut off tanks