Boob discussion (Rated PG) :)

Options
Has anyone experience major droopage after losing weight? I'm speaking to the "larger" ladies.

Replies

• ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    After losing 90 lbs, I've noticed a little bit. Part of it (and this TMI and horrible) is because I lost some of the stomach that was propping them up. O_o

I have no idea what I'll look like at goal though. I've seen a wide range of answers to this and similar questions. It kind of depends on the composition of the breast. If one has more breast tissue then fat tissue, they're going to see less droopage because they're not losing as much fat there. Opposite for the ladies with more fat in their breasts than breast tissue.
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I hope not. If it gets any worse, I'll be tripping over them.
  • LenaGracie
    LenaGracie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine are actually perkier since losing weight. Probably because they're not as heavy! LOL
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i have implants, but before that even if i would fluctuate from 108-116 my girls where th first to go and come back. would go from like small c to large d. i decided screw it and got implants lol.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Yes :'( and I didn't have much to begin with anyway.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    LenaGracie wrote: »
    Mine are actually perkier since losing weight. Probably because they're not as heavy! LOL

Ditto! They seem "happier". :)

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Nope! Everything is still where is should be after 91 pounds. I'm 15 or 20 pounds from goal.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yep. All the droopage. Got to start really using my chest muscles if I want to see improvement.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The only time I really saw a change I was running and lifting a lot. My chest got perkier, but smaller. Now, 8 years after having a child, I've experienced weight loss, but no loss there other than band size going down and cup size going up (staying the same volume)
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    LoL
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options

Snort!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I'm getting pancake boobies. If this trend continues, I'l need some serious hardware to keep them in place.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed mine smaller but more lifted and athletic looking as ive lost bc ive done walking running p90x and not had the pancake happen. I have had that pancake thing hapoen in prior losses tho
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Yes :'( and I didn't have much to begin with anyway.

I feel your pain.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    i practically have to roll them into my bra....which is at least 1 cup size too big as a necessity in order to have room to house the skin drapes. I'm sure that won't happen to you.......i hope....?
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Mine recently dropped a lil over a cup size [within a week, I'm not kidding, it suddenly poof'd all at once], so mine are very... Sad, right now. We'll call them sad. But slowly getting perkier as I work out.
  • SuseAndo26
    SuseAndo26 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Hahaha. Love it!!!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I'm not 'larger'. Was probably a small C at my fattest, but I am now a small droopy B at best.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Mine ended up getting larger. So incredibly weird. Not complaining, mind you, but I went from a comfortable C to a D.
  • MAngel128
    MAngel128 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm at 91 lbs. lost and I've noticed that I've gone down a little over 1/2 cup size (from a D that was tight to comfortable) . They still have about the same perkiness as before. I do really watch the support when exercising though - I wear two sports bras, first sized correctly and second a size smaller to hold them in place as much as possible when bouncing around while running/doing boot camp/etc.