Craving chocolate

anyone know things to have for a sweet tooth as chocolate is my downfall

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Ghiradelli dark chocolate squares. I make room for something sweet everyday. Dark chocolate gives me more chocolate and less sugar. I am managing my sweet tooth now, because I don't want to have to figure it out during maintenance.

Other favorites.......
    Fudgscicles - sugar free chocolate pudding - Mayan Cocoa Spice tea - 100 calories Oreo Crisps pack

• MamaHokie
    MamaHokie Posts: 36 Member
    I'm with TeaBea. I make room for it (in moderation) everyday and dark chocolate is better. I keep almonds and dark chocolate chips in the freezer. I like at 1 to 1 ratio. So yummy and good protein and calcium too!
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Yep - fudgesicles are pretty low cal for their bulk and they really cut the chocolate craving. Skinny Cow chocolate ice cream sandwiches are also super tasty.

If you're not into ice cream, you can also probably squeeze in a Dove or Ghiradelli square or two as well.
  • leanne86c
    leanne86c Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you ppl I will try having some dark chocolate as my sugar content is quite high most days
  • lamurano
    lamurano Posts: 19 Member
    Fiber one brownies. They're only 90 calories and extra fiber.
  • tvaulx1936
    tvaulx1936 Posts: 1 Member
    Fiber one double chocolate cookies. Excellent for cravings
  • jadowns
    jadowns Posts: 167 Member
    Asian Ginseng extract works amazing, anytime I have late night / sugar cravings I squeeze 1 - 2 droppers-full of the stuff in a glass of water... It is nearly flavorless, but the sweet bitterness curbs cravings.
  • leanne86c
    leanne86c Posts: 3 Member
    May have to buy this thank you