Struggling to eat my calories

Options
I'm trying to stick to 3 meals a day no snacks so just healthy and filling 3 meals aday. I have just started using protein shakes to help me with gym recovery as going 3 times a week so need help. But I'm really struggling to finish off my daily intake the last week I just haven't been hubgry. I have tried to stay away from bread wraps and crisps etc and since then just can't fill my goal. All I'm worried about is the side effects if any of not being able to eat my required amount. Should I try to change anything I believe my diary is open so if you can send me some pointers be much appreciated thank you

Darren

Replies

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    Try to eat more calorie dense foods. Peanut butter, avocado, nuts, seeds. Anything with healthy fats will help you right out. It seems that most of your food is processed or individually packaged, single serving things. That's fine, eat what you want. But just add in some calorie dense foods and it should help a lot.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Increase your portions of ham, steak, cheddar, couscous, or anything else (two bananas instead of one). Switch from light mayo to regular full fat mayo. Also fattier cuts of meat like chicken thighs and bacon. Nuts and dried fruit add calories easily.