Keep sticking to it.
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Dr_Oz wrote: »
    3u4747agvpvc.jpeg

o983qmnnw04o.jpeg

4tqncdhvhtp5.jpeg

Christmas 2023 vs Easter 2024 - Opening my new baby carrier I got for Christmas and using the same carrier for an Easter morning walk :) 56lb difference - so far!

Wow, what a difference! Fantastic job! That's a nice chunk of weight you lost, I bet you're feeling a lot healthier. You're beaming in your "after" pic!
  • Dr_Oz
    Dr_Oz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lisakatz2 wrote: »
    Dr_Oz wrote: »
    3u4747agvpvc.jpeg

o983qmnnw04o.jpeg

4tqncdhvhtp5.jpeg

Christmas 2023 vs Easter 2024 - Opening my new baby carrier I got for Christmas and using the same carrier for an Easter morning walk :) 56lb difference - so far!

Wow, what a difference! Fantastic job! That's a nice chunk of weight you lost, I bet you're feeling a lot healthier. You're beaming in your "after" pic!

Thank you! Yes, I feel so much fitter and healthier :)
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    wuaroddn0cts.jpg

wqqgqutjwt9d.jpg

You were pretty before, now you're absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. Good work!
  • nicolaaliceelliott
    nicolaaliceelliott Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    lisakatz2 wrote: »
    wuaroddn0cts.jpg

wqqgqutjwt9d.jpg

You were pretty before, now you're absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. Good work!

Thankyou ❤️ 🥺
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!