before and after FACE edition

Options

Replies

• stan9280
    stan9280 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's important for men (me) to lose weight, many in society see men as being "Big Chris," but it's actually "Fat Chris," "Unhealthy Chris." Thanks for sharing these photos, I'm motivated to show my before-during-final photo one day. Starting my journey today. CW: 236, GW: 180.

I was right about there! 225 last summer and 186 today! You can do this. Commit to it and do it.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I'm not sure there's a photographically observable difference, but this is recently (on the left) at about 123 pounds, and at my starting weight of around 183, on the right (photo's from 2014, but I started losing in April 2015). I'm 5'5", 60 years old. i3xqen3z3hjl.jpg

Oh the difference is obvious! You look great :) . Congratulations !
  • weehah
    weehah Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    These are great. I just posted a different thread, specifically asking about weight loss over 35 (years old), and how it might age my face. I'm 46, and my neck is already a little saggy, and I'm worried about weight loss making me look even older! I have NEVER cared about such things - truly, not vain - but it's on my mind at the moment.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    weehah wrote: »
    These are great. I just posted a different thread, specifically asking about weight loss over 35 (years old), and how it might age my face. I'm 46, and my neck is already a little saggy, and I'm worried about weight loss making me look even older! I have NEVER cared about such things - truly, not vain - but it's on my mind at the moment.

I'll be 48 this month. I already posted my before/after face picture so not reposting now but my weight loss hasn't caused much baggy skin in my neck area. I find that I have to stay hydrated and moisturize regularly but that is because I wasn't kind to my skin in my teens, not because of the weight loss.
  • firstlay_d
    firstlay_d Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    86lsmgrfqsvr.png
    The first picture I was about 210, and the second is 165! I love threads like these :) they're so motivating!! You all look so fantastic!

Everyone looks incredible, but I really responded to your pictures. Those pounds are nearly exactly mine when I lost the first time. :smiley: I'm back at the beginning because I've had another kiddo since then, but this thread is so motivating.

You look incredible. Everyone looks incredible. Great work, all!!!
  • mrjfit
    mrjfit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    <==Profile Picture
  • maryjane703
    maryjane703 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    All so amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!